This is the ultimate No-Risk package for any home, old or new.
*In Queensland, this annual service ensures compliance with Fire and Emergency Services (Domestic Smoke Alarms) Amendment Act 2016 and the
Building Fire Safety (Domestic Smoke Alarms) Legislation
Amendment Regulation 2016.
Any homes built after 1st January 2017, or have been upgraded early, must be this package.
Under this service, we will:
- Carry-out as many visits as required for lease renewals.
- No Beeps guaranteed. If any alarms we have installed, beep or alarm for any reason not due to the occupants, then within 48 hours we will
replace it with a new one.
- Test alarms as per manufacturers recommendation.
- Test alarms with smoke to simulate true fire event.
- Service, Vacuum clean and maintain all alarms.
- Replace removable batteries every time, regardless of charge.
- Check sound pressure levels under alarm as required by
- Check sound pressure levels of alarms at bedhead of sleeping
occupants to ensure alarms are heard by all.
- Ensure alarms meet AS3786.
- Supply test report within 48 hours if compliant or 24 hours if
- Test reports accessible to Property Managers online 24hrs
with entire history of property.
- Mechanical test of all safety switches.
- Current threshold trigger test of power outlet safety switches using field test tool.
- Time testing and current trip test of power outlet safety switches as required by legislation.
- Record number of safety switches.
- Check paths of exit clear from obstructions.
- Five-year warranty on any smoke alarm replaced or installed by
a Glasshouse electrician or technician.
- Check door latches operate, and keys are hung nearby if dead