This is the ultimate No-Risk package for any home, old or new.
*In Queensland, this annual service ensures compliance with Fire and Emergency Services (Domestic Smoke Alarms) Amendment Act 2016 and the
Building Fire Safety (Domestic Smoke Alarms) Legislation
Amendment Regulation 2016.
Any homes built after 1st January 2017, or have been upgraded early, must be this package.
Under this service, we will:
- Carry-out as many visits as required for lease renewals (limited to half yearly).
- Test alarms as per manufacturers recommendation.
- Record number, type and expiry date for all alarms.
- Test alarms with smoke to simulate true fire event.
- Discharge alarms to reset them for longer life and better performance.
- Service, Vacuum clean and maintain all alarms.
- Replace removable batteries free of charge.
- Check sound pressure levels under alarm as required by
- Check sound pressure levels of alarms at bedhead of sleeping
occupants to ensure alarms are heard by all.
- Ensure alarms are compliant with AS3786-2014
- Supply test report within 2 days.
- Test reports accessible to Property Managers online 24/7
with entire history of property.
- Mechanical test of all safety switches.
- Current threshold trigger test of power outlet safety switches using field test tool.
- TIME TESTING and current trip test of power outlet safety switches as required by legislation.
- Record number of safety switches.
- Check paths of exit clear from obstructions.
- Minimum Seven-year manufacturers warranty on any smoke alarm replaced or installed by a Glasshouse electrician or technician.
- Check door latches operate, and keys are hung nearby if dead