Silver Package $75
Smoke Alarms Gold Package – $99
Alarms, Safety switches Mechanical Platinum Package – $125
All of the above plus time test Safety Switches, new code compliance and much more!
- We are QBCC Fire Licenced – the others are not. If alarms are interconnected this is a mandatory requirement! We are true Fire Technicians.
- We are Licenced Electricians, so no delay for repair or installs.
- We test with real smoke, everyone else just presses the button which proves nothing!
- Replacement batteries, every time, every device, included in our price.
- If you are on a contract, don’t wait for expiry, we will honour the existing time period at no charge.
- Gold package includes current testing of safety switches and Platinum package includes time testing and current testing of all ower outlet safety switches.
- No Beep guarantee for any alarms we install. Any issue and we will replace the alarm within 48hrs, no questions asked.
- Locally owned and operated, with reliable, personal and prompt service.
- On site test record sticker for compliance review at a glance.
- Progressive upgrade program available for new code of compliance 2022. This enables budget spread and ensures full compliance by due date.
- Using only the best quality Australian made alarms at best possible prices.
- Full test reports supplied with comprehensive recommendations.
- Attention to details affecting true fire event response such as measure sound pressure levels at the bedhead of the main responder, paths of egress and procedures.
- Four point response-to-alarm fridge magnet for tenant instruction with our contact details displayed.
Most owners will arrive at 1st January 2022 and have a sudden rush to comply. With well over 315,000 alarms to be installed in just public housing alone, Electricians will be in big demand and short supply. That will push pricing up as everyone that left it to the last minute require their dwelling to comply
Avoid the budget shock now, and again when the alarms expire in ten years. Supply and demand will make costs higher the later you leave it. There will be only a small number of qualified technicians available to perform the upgrades and lots of owners leaving it till the last-minute causing prices to increase.
Upgrade strategically by progressively selecting the highest risk areas and doing them first or save by completing the upgrade and utilising our payment plan. Some dwellings require less works and some more, so we tailor the pricing individually for each home.
There are two approaches available:
1. Do the entire upgrade in one visit and save money by our multiple alarm discounts. For instance, a single hard wired and interconnected alarm done at one visit is $240 but consecutive alarms installed at the same visit are $180. This option locks in current pricing and allows for increased safety for the occupants and security for your asset. If this option is chosen, then only 50% of the total cost will be charged on completion with the remainder being billed equally over the remaining three years. If ownership changes then full payment will be required before sale.
2. Install one extra alarm at each annual test to work towards full compliance by Jan 1st, 2022. This option allows for spreading the cost over the remaining three years and means that expiry of alarms after ten years will also be progressively changed as they will expire on different years.
Annual service charges still apply each year as we clean, test, replace batteries and test safety